Our Most Comprehensive Concierge-Style Settlement Program
We understand that relocation and resettlement takes effort, careful planning, constant communication, and a full understanding of the lifestyle issues involved. Unfortunately, few organizations have the capacity to manage this time- intensive process.
Embed is our comprehensive, high-touch and fully guided settlement program that is designed to provide the missing piece of your talent management strategy, and goes far beyond simply finding a place to live. We accompany and guide your employees and families through the entire transition process (minimum of three3 months) and help them build a great life in their new city.
Our Embed program is ideal for transferees, international hires, executives, key hires, and for organizations that want to establish a competitive advantage in their overall hiring programs while enhancing their employer brands.
A sample of services include:
- Discovery consultation and needs assessment
- Assistance with pre-departure settlement information and coordination
- Pre-departure move guide (includes guided preview trip support)
- ‘At location’ settlement coordination
- Meet and greet service at London airport or train/bus station
- City familiarization tour
- Fully guided home search program (rental or purchase)
- Support with required documentation including OHIP, Social Insurance Number, driver licensing, car purchasing/leasing and insurance
- Assistance with opening a Canadian bBank aAccount and establishing credit history
- Customized and curated settlement support based on interests and lifestyle discovery assessment (guided)
- Health care provider search support
- Spousal employment marketplace consultation (one hour)
- Personalized concierge settling-in support, including such services as:
- transitioning to the city
- making connections
- researching/, accessing services, etc.
Embed Program for Individuals:
$2500 + HST
Embed Program for Couples:
$3000 + HST
Embed Program for Families:
$4500 + HST
(Moving talent from abroad? Let us provide you with a quote!)
What our Embed clients are saying...
“We had been working with Jodi for 6 months from the lead up to our move from the UK to London Ontario. She was extremely efficient from the outset and helped us through various stages of the process. These ranged from the essentials such as driving requirements and opening a bank account to finding activities for the family. She was extremely professional throughout the whole process and her detailed guidance really took the stress out of moving. We would highly recommend her services to others.”
– Dipika, London, England
“Jodi is fantastic and brilliant person with lots of knowledge & amazing ability to deliver above and beyond. She applies all these abilities to provide custom solution to her customers and she always puts customer first! London is a good city, but people like Jodi makes London even better. Jodi helped me to build my exceptional understanding about the city. Because of her, I have my family doctor next door, I am connected to some of the very good professional people and organizations, helped me in starting my technology group etc…(the list is endless)”
– Anshul, Toronto, Ontario.
“My start with StarTech.com was coincident with a significant relocation from Asia back to Canada. Although, I was a returning resident to Canada, I had limited familiarity with London, Ontario and no social networks in the city. That’s where Jodi Simpson from CityMatch stepped in, and took charge. Fast forward a few months – not only do I have my basic necessities for relocating to a new city covered – gym memberships, family physician etc., but also know more about London restaurants, and local hangouts than the average Londoner. Through Jodi I have been introduced to several networking opportunities that make living in London, Ontario very rewarding. Generally, logistics of relocations can be extremely stressful, and the added dimension of moving to an unfamiliar city is in a different league. StarTech.com recognized that, and their support in ensuring I was setup for success in both my professional and personal life is one of the reasons that makes the Company one of Canada’s best employers.”
– Shailja, Asia